Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Two Months and a day

Micah is two months old, plus a day. We are so thankful for two more pictures we received last Wednesday. On Wednesday, our paperwork was submitted to the judge. Now we pray and wait and pray and wait for any word from him. I have found this part to be more difficult that the other waiting. Each day that passes with no word feels like I will have to wait another month to bring Micah home. With my complaining, I do see blessings in the wait too. The family behind us, is only one week behind us, so it could work out that we might travel together. It was be nice to have someone to connect with and meet, for real. I have been able to draw deeper dependence in prayer, even at 1:00 am when I can not sleep. Also, the kids are able to work on being less clingy and I feel more confident in leaving them for the week while we are in Taiwan. Also, the weather has been great so we have been able to go to the park, zoo, and meet up with friends that help me focus on enjoying the time I have now.

1 comment:

  1. Send us an e-mail with those pics please! Excited to see him.

    ReplyDelete