Sunday, July 11, 2010

Three Weeks

Micah has been in our arms for three weeks!  We have been home for two.  We know we have a God who hears our prayers and loves us with His EVERLASTING LOVE.  All three kids are doing so much better than I thought.  Micah still sleeps through the night.  He occasional wakes up for a pat on the back or a pacifier, but not for a bottle.  Elliana gets up around midnight to sleep on our floor instead of her bed.  Andy does not care what is happening at night as long as he doesn't know.  Elliana is still a big helper, but now feeds her babies and changes their diapers.  Andy seems to have adjusted without any fuss and loves having a baby brother to "play" and hold for a few seconds at a time. 
Micah went to church for the first time.  He did great.  He did not give his great big smiles, but he still looked super cute!  Our church family is wonderful, they did not overwhelm him or crowd him at all.  Most admired from afar if someone else was talking to me.  I love that he got to see some many people who have been praying for him for so long!
No pictures for a few weeks.  Our computer is broken so updates are less frequent too.  I will update when I get to someone else's computer with lots of time on my hands:)  No computer has been a huge blessing in giving me time the kids, reading my bible, and working just being home.
Oh, Micah is ready for his bottle:)  More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment