Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Family


I love to be with family. I know that some family decide not to travel once they have kids so that way the kids get to spend Christmas Eve in their own bed and wake up Christmas day in their own home. Well, I love to see our families so we most likely always travel during the holidays. Despite the high stress of dividing time equally and trying to see everyone, I look forward to the parties and festivities.

The kids make the 4 hour drive pretty good and love to see their grandmas and papas. Elliana talks about it for the entire week and tries to pack repeatedly. This year I was able to hold off on her packing and then I forgot to pack more than one pjs. She usually only packs pajamas so she was greatly disappointed at first, but of course Grandmas was prepared and had extra for her. She is yet to take them off. She even wore them the Great-Grandma's birthday. Andy has loves to play with Papa and have him cuddle with him.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment