Saturday, November 6, 2010

6 month post placement

Today we had our 6 month post placement.  Micah has only been home 5 months, but it takes a month to write up and submit.  After our social worker left, Micah and I both got pretty sick with some stomach bug.  He is the first of the three kids to get sick like this.  Elliana and Andy have never really thrown up or continued to do so all afternoon.  Poor boy, but he does love extra cuddles.

Here are some of the photos we had to turn in.  We give 10-15 photos of Micah.




3 comments:

  1. OH!!!! Thank you SO much for having this blog and posting these pictures!!!! Micah is SO CUTE! He has grown so much! Oh- I'm Bethany. Deana sent me the link to your blog, so I could see pictures. I grew so attatched to Micah when he was in the orphanage : ) I was missing home, and I have an adopted baby brother named Micah who is 1 year older than yours. He was also born Jan 9th. I'm so sad I didn't get to meet you...I was in the ER when you were in Taiwan. I had just gotten in a moped accident... I was there a year, and I'm back in the US now. AH! He looks so happy! ^^ I have a few pictures of him from a few months ago. Would you like me to e-mail them to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! : )
    Hahha, ok! I don't think Cincinati is in my near future, but I wish it was! If you can, just e-mail me your address and I will send them to you! ucamchi@gmail.com Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete