Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sisters Weekend

This weekend two of my sisters and I are meeting up in LA for a sisters weekend. I am very excited, since we have never done this before. I will not have any kids with me, but Shannon will have Thaddeus. One reason we planned the trip was to support my younger sister whom had a pretty rough past couple of months. So I am hoping to show her lots of love and have a good time too.

Today was the last day of our Esther, Beth Moore study. I was facilitating, which it has been a long time since I led a bible study. It was great to be challenged and exciting to see the women grow. I was one of the youngest, feeling a little like Esther. Most of the group was around my grandmother's age. I loved their input and advice. I will miss see them each week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natalie,
    Welcome to "blog" world. I wasn't going to keep mine going after I got home since it was really for family/friends to follow us in Taiwan....BUT, my family in other cities that can't see Janie often wanted me to continue....so I will try. Sending prayers your way for your adoption journey!

    Take care,
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete